• Temperature Range: ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C
• Designed primarily for use on liquid receiver applications above the liquid refrigerant level (it is recommended that the factory be consulted before the valves are used on other applications)
• Satisfy ASHRAE Standard 15 code requirements for a refrigerant vessel safety device (Application information can also be found in ASHRAE Guide and Data Book)
• Comply with ASME code for unfired pressure vessels
• Discharge rates are certified by National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
• Designed for maximum discharge capacities
• Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, CRN, Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.