Nidec-US Motors General Purpose 3-Phase TEFC Hostile Duty Motor
Designed for pulp & paper plants, saw mills, mines, foundries, chemical plants, waste management facilities, and other process-related industries requiring protection within harsh operating conditions.
• WORLDMOTOR® Features Except Where Noted
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Cast Iron Frame (140: Rolled Steel), Cast Iron End Brackets
• Stainless Steel Nameplate (with CE Mark) & Zinc Plated Hardware
• Shaft Slinger On Pulley End For IP54 Protection
• Dual Voltage 230/460 Volts (1-100 HP)
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hz Sine Wave Power
• Regreasable Ball Bearings 250 Frame & Up, Lifting Provisions 180 Frame & Up
• Double Shielded Bearings 140-360, Open On 400-440
• 1.15 Service Factor @ 60 Hz
• Steel Fan Cover & Conduit Box
• Field Convertible To F2 Mounting 180 Frame & Larger
• Condensation Drains With Plastic Plugs
• Conversion Kits: All Cast Iron Upgrade, C&D Flanges, Canopy Kits (except 320-360)
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.